You can apply via our new online application system. Please click HERE to go to the online application website.
- Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 in relevant fields from UniKL of from other recognized higher learning institutions; OR
- Pass in UniKL Foundation in Engineering Technology with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Pass in Matriculation/Foundation with minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Pass in International Baccalaureate (IB) with at least 24 points; OR
- STPM or its equivalent, with at least Grade C in three (3) subjects; OR
- STPM or its equivalent, with at least Gred C in 2 subjects and Gred D in two others subject including General Paper.
- Pass SPM/SPMV with at least five (5) credit including the following subjects:
- Bahasa Melayu
- Science / Pure Science/ Technical
- And at least two (2) other subjects with at least pass in English Language.
- IKM / ILP Certificate from any institution recognized by the Senate or other certificates recognized by the Senate in the relavant field with at least CGPA of 2.00 and at least pass Bahasa Melayu in SPM.
- Tuition fees for Degree Programmes: RM13,500 – RM20,300 Per Year (RM6,750 – RM10,150 per semester)
- Tuition fees for Diploma Programmes: RM12,000 – RM16,900 Per Year (RM6,000 – RM8,450.00 per semester)
* Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
UniKL will do its best in assisting students to obtain financial aids for their studies. Local students may apply for educational loans from financial institutions, state foundations and PTPTN. Eligible Bumiputera students may apply educational loans from MARA.
Note: All information provided is correct at the point of publication and UniKL reserves the right to alter the entry requirements.