BY: Christian Paulsen (http://christianpaulsen62.wordpress.com/2010/08/26/the-hardest-of-the-5ss-sustain/)
John and the 5S Pilot Team have not only done a great job with cleaning and organizing their workplace, but they have established the Standards needed to keep it that way. So why are we talking about the Sustain step if all of that is in place?
By: Graham Ross (http://www.leankaizen.co.uk/5s-sustain.html)
In this short article I want to share with you fourteen top tips that I use with clients like you, to help
make your 5S Workplace Organisation efforts sticky.
I love the 5S technique.
It is one of my favourite Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- 5s Audit Apps on Cloud
- Keys to Sustaining 5S
- Revision : 5S Workplace Organization
- How to Sustain Discipline & The Benefits of "Sustained Discipline"
- Shitsuke is Discipline
- 5S IN THE JAPANESE WORKPLACE - SHITSUKE: SUSTAINING THROUGH DISCIPLINE
- MAG@ "5S" PERFORM WORKSHOP PRACTICE
- 5S Your Workshop for Efficiency, Comfort, Safety, and Fun
- Top Tips for a 5S Engineering Workshop
- 7 Prinsip Asas SUSUN
- Parking Mengundur, Keselamatan dan Kebaikan
- MELETAK KENDERAAN SECARA MENGUNDUR @ REVERSE PARKING
- Bagaimana Melaksanakan Aktiviti SISIH
- 5S - Label Lampu & Kipas @ Masjid
- 5S - Susunan Fail